Продам новый ленточный микрофон DIYAC RM-5 c трансформатором RTP-35 и элементом в стальной рамке (уровень сигнала выше из-за эффекта концентрации магнитного поля) - изготовитель Artur Fisher, вдохновлен Royer и Coles
Обладает естественным чистым звучанием, прекрасно подходит для вокала.
Идеален для записи гитары в паре с динамическим микрофоном.
В комплекте отлично подходящий держатель.
Цена 18т.р.Санкт-Петербург - смогу отправить наложенным платежом EMS
+7 (812) 9873124
Мои лоты на ebay:http://www.ebay.com/itm/261616087752http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIYAC-RM-5-Hand-Crafted-Ribbon-Microphone-w-AMI-TR42-transformer-Royer-Coles-/261616086085
Информация от производителя:
This microphone is the result of more then a year of research and experiments on ribbon microphone technology. The RM-5 ribbon microphone is intended to be an exclusive design, with each piece having its own character, rather then an automated mass-production.
The RM-5 is a purely hand-crafted ribbon microphone, featuring hand-made and individually tuned ribbon motor with a 2" long ribbon made of highest quality Japanese 2.5 micron thick aluminum foil and high-grade NdFeB magnets.
Facts about the manufacturing process:
- Motors for RM-5 Ribbon Microphones are hand tuned to ensure the best performance in Your projects.
- Bodies are made of a carefully selected and inspected high-grade stainless steel tubing.
- Microphone bodies are individually machined by a local company, so we can keep an eye on the process and inspect the results of every stage.
- After the inspection of a full body assembly, steel is hand-polished for our exclusive signature appearance.
- Each microphone is tested in a real studio environment before being packed and shipped to a customer.
- All the materials used to manufacture RM-5 Ribbon Microphones come from United States, Europe and Japan.
- Hand-crafted in EU.
Some standard technical info:
- Acoustic principle: pressure-gradient
- Polar pattern: bi-directional / figure-eight
- Circuit type: passive
- Recommended load impedance: >1.500 Ohms
- Frequency response: 35 - 16.000 Hz approx.
- Output connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Finish: natural polished steel
- Dimensions: D 1.10" (28 mm), L 7.68" (195 mm)
RM-5 microphone features a toroidal output transformer, custom designed by Artur Fisher to provide the best matching with the particular motor.
Dimensions: 12.0 mm (H) x 24.0 mm (D), fits in a tube with minimum inner diameter of 25 mm (1")
Lead length: min. 100 mm (4")
Turns ratio: 1:35
Primary DCR: 0.01 Ohm (Yellow and White wires)
Secondary DCR: <5 Ohms (Red and Black wires)
Primary inductance: 5 mH
Phase shift: 3.5 deg @ 100 kHz
Low frequency roll-off: 25 Hz*
*25 Hz is an average number when used with typical low impedance ribbons (1.5" - 2.0" long), like RE-154 ribbon motor. This high-pass filter effect was added with intention to transformer in order to damp the subsonic rumble that ribbon microphones are so sensitive to and to compensate the resonance of the ribbon. It results in cleaner and flatter overall response and tight bass without "muddiness", that is often associated with ribbons.